Fitness Coaching Program By AnExtraRep
Meet Your Fitness Coach
Hey there! thanks for Stopping by, my name is Aditya Shrivastava and I am your Fitness Coach. I am certified Fitness Trainer with I.S.S.A (International Sports Science Association, U.S.A) and a Sports Nutritionist.
I have spent 19 years of my life studying, researching, applying, experimenting every single aspect of Diet, Nutrition, Supplementation for Fat Loss, Muscle gain, Strength gains, and fitness coaching!
I have been a professional bodybuilder and competed in many State and National level championships, so I know how to get Crazy lean while maintaining Muscle Size and Strength.
I have been fitness coaching and training people, helping them achieve their best possible shape for the last 9 years.
What is fitness coaching
- Fitness coaching helps you identify your goals and define a vision for your body and fitness level
- It helps you understand food, exercise and its effect on your body and shape.
- It helps you get more, energy, focus and more productive in overall life.
- Fitness coaching works with your goals. Whether it is weight loss, getting abs, shaping your body or muscle building.
- Fitness coaching helps you understand core and timeless concepts of nutrition and exercise. So you can get results and maintain your body even after getting in shape. Once you understand how things work, you can take charge of your own fitness. This is a lifetime tool!
- Your fitness coach will help you find the right balance between fitness and your lifestyle. You don’t need to exercise 2 hours a day and eat 6 meals to stay in shape
- You will learn how to exercise more effectively and get faster results
How does fitness coaching work?
Let’s get into the details of how fitness coaching works and what you can expect. Fitness coaching begins within a specific, structured format. Ultimately Your coach will work with you and customise a personalised action plan.
Fitness coaching works on 4 pillars
- Action Plan
- Support and Motivation
We start with your reasons first. Your fitness coach will ask you questions like, Why do you want to get fit? What is it that is driving you to join a fitness coaching program?
Next, your coach will ask you What does fitness means to you? How do you want to look like?
Your coach may also ask you about your challenges in getting fit.
Once we understand your vision. We start planning your goals. We will set challenging yet achievable goals. At AnExtraRep fitness coaching, we set measurable goals. So you can see a clear difference in your fitness levels and physical appearance.
Now that we have a clear goal, your fitness coach will provide you with an action plan. This includes your diet plan, workout plan, and the resources needed to achieve your goals. Your action plan will also take care of any potential obstacles along your fitness journey.
Support & Motivation
You are not alone in this journey. Your fitness coach is there to support you at each step. Your fitness coach will also help you stay motivated and will monitor your progress. This ensures that you are not stuck at any point and gets faster results.
Should you consider working with a fitness coach
Anyone who wants to build a better body tomorrow than today should consider hiring a fitness coach. If you want more energy, more stamina, more productivity, freedom from chronic pain and higher fitness levels you should join fitness coaching.
Fitness coaching clients are people who want more in life. They have higher goals, they want to look better. They want to be better in their life. These people understand that there is a gap between their current fitness level and the level where they want to reach. They understand that a professional fitness coach can take them to that level.
The fitness coaching clients could be from any walk of life. they are business leaders, corporate executives, sales professionals, homemakers, budding entrepreneurs.
Here are the signs that you need a fitness coach
- You are not able to overcome unhealthy habits of overeating, over drinking.
- You negatively self-talk yourself
- You’ve tried diet and workout plans before and failed.
- You’re overwhelmed with so much information and confused about what is right what is wrong
- You doubt yourself, that you can look as good as you want
Fitness coaching myths
Once you understand what a fitness coach can do and what a fitness coach does not do. Let’s understand some of the common misconceptions around fitness coaching.
Anyone can be a fitness coach
This is not the case. Being a great coach requires a lot of things.
- A fitness coach should have a solid grasp of the concept of nutrition and training.
- The fitness coach should be a good listener. Understanding your challenges and concerns gives a fitness coach the tools to customize your program to give you better results.
- Fitness coaches are experienced coaches. They understand your individual challenges and address them.
- Fitness coaching is very different from a fitness trainer. while a trainer’s job is done at the end of the session. Fitness coaching goes deeper and helps you build the habits and routine to a lifetime fit body.
An Anextarep fitness coaching, we have coaches who have achieved great results in their personal fitness. They are experienced and trained to transform your fitness.
Fitness coaches are not therapists
Fitness coaches understand your problems and sticking points and make every possible effort to make your life better. This helps you focus more on your health and fitness. But fitness coaches are not the therapist. We cannot diagnose or give medical advice.
Fitness Coaching is for people who can’t do it themselves.
Fitness coaching is for anyone who is ambitious and wants to perform better. It is not necessary that people who are overweight or those who struggle to get in shape need fitness coaching. Anyone who expects more from life should take fitness coaching. The world’s top athletes, performers, entrepreneurs all have fitness coaches.